The health and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is paramount to us and we are closely monitoring the situation. We have taken steps at a very early stage to raise awareness on the Covid-19 outbreak with our resort team and partners.
Our actions include but are not limited to:
* Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms.
* Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, Reception counters & restrooms.
* Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas, such as the Resort Reception, F&B outlets and public restrooms.
* Implementation of social distancing measures to all indoor and outdoor venues.
* Temperature checks conducted at the front desk for our guests and at the employee entrance for our team members.
* Provision of alcohol pads & hand sanitizing gel in guest rooms.
* Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19.
* Keeping our team members updated on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. Our colleagues are ready to render assistance to any guest that might feel unwell.
During your stay with us we urge you to monitor your health closely and if you are feeling unwell, to please alert us immediately by pressing the “Instant Service” button on your in-room phone.
We take the utmost care to ensure your stay with us is safe and comfortable. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued InterContinental Bali Resort guest.
We look forward to welcoming you to our heritage resort with the same warmth and Balinese hospitality we have always done.
Please note that the availability of certain services and outlet operations might be disrupted during this period.
We would advise guests to contact their Embassy or Consulate if they require additional information or have specific inquiries regarding their travel destination. Please kindly click here for IHG’s travel advisory policy.